Collagen Induction Therapy
Automated Micro-Needling is a new innovation in aesthetic medicine for the treatment of fine lines, crepey skin, acne scars and improvement of the skin’s overall appearance.
During this procedure, tiny needles are used to create controlled micro-injuries to the skin in order to produce collagen and elastin.
The skin’s repair process results in a thicker dermis with the appearance of softer wrinkles.The Dermal micropen also creates superficial micro-channels which allow topical gels, creams and serums to be absorbed more effectively into the skin.
Skin Needling appointment cost:
- Full Face - $249 includes complimentary LED Light Therapy
- Neck - $50
- Decolletage - $50
- Acne Scarring
- Skin with fine lines and loss of elasticity
- Open pores
- Congested and dull skins
- Restoring oxygen flow to lacklustre skins
- Pigment reduction and distortion
Prior to your session it will be determined whether your skin is in good health and suitable and of course if this is the best treatment for you.
Proper assessment of your skin will be made before your first appointment, your skin must get the most out of this treatment after all.
- How will your skin appear after your treatment? A little pinkish for the following 12-24 hours at max. You would be asked to avoid direct UV exposure during that time.
- How often? Every skin is unique, if we are treating superficial layers of the skin generally 4 weekly intervals. For more intense needling appointments sometimes durations may vary more towards 6 weekly intervals.
- Downtime? The inflammatory reaction of the skin is relatively short and there is minimal downtime. 12-24 house post-treatment inflammation is most common.
- How do I prepare my skin? Please avoid any ‘actives’ for 2 days before your session ( AHA’s, Vit A, Glycolic etc) Sun exposure will need to be avoided in warmer periods of the year 2 days prior to your session.
- LED light Therapy will be used post-treatment to ensure you heal properly.