Inner Essentials Skin + Liver Cleanse is a comprehensive naturopathic formula designed to relieve symptoms of acne and mild skin eruptions whilst supporting liver cleansing and detoxification.
It contains a combination of nutrients along with herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support skin and liver health.
- Relieves symptoms of acne, minor skin eruptions and mild psoriasis
- Supports liver cleansing and detoxification
- Supports skin healing and repair
- Provides antioxidant support and reduces free radical formation
Inner Essentials Skin + Liver Cleanse contains:
- Burdock Root, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve minor skin eruptions and symptoms of acne and relieve symptoms of mild psoriasis.
- Burdock Root and Echinacea, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as blood cleansers to assist detoxification and waste excretion via the skin.
- Turmeric Root, to maintain liver health and bile flow. Vitamin C and Zinc, nutrients to support healthy skin repair and wound healing.
- Astaxanthin, a unique carotenoid that provides antioxidant support and reduces free radical formation in the body.
Echinacea, traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine to support a healthy immune system and promote general wellbeing.
Take 1 tablet with water twice daily. Or as directed by your health professional. We recommend taking for 2-3 months for maximum efficacy.
Vegan formula. Does not contain nuts, milk, egg, fish products, animal products and gluten.
Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct heat and sunlight. Do not use if the seal is broken or missing.
Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Drink plenty of water. Prolonged use as a laxative may cause serious bowel problems (rare). Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present or if you develop diarrhoea. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding - seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking this product. Vitamin and mineral supplements can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.